Most of the startup companies I’ve talked to want to leverage SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as part of their marketing strategy. One of the real benefits of living in Las Vegas is that some of the best SEO experts live here or visit here regularly.
With that in mind, I was excited when my friend and Las Vegas local Kristine Schachinger told me about her new SEO training class. For those who don’t know Kristine Schchinger, she’s been working online for 17 years and writes for some of the best SEO websites out there. I know that every time I’m able to spend time with her I learn more keys to SEO which I use to benefit my business.
What’s even better is that Kristine has brought in Fili Wiese, a former senior Google Search Quality team member to teach the SEO class with her right after the Pubcon conference in Las Vegas. Here’s what they plan to share in their full day SEO training:
- Get insights into Google Search you never heard of before.
- Learn all about User Experience Marketing.
- Get unique tips and tricks that will help your SEO to the next level.
- Attend the after session networking event for a chance to speak 1-on-1 with the speakers and other attendees.
- Talk to the experts that know from first hand experience – no more guesswork!
The good news is that this SEO training is happening here in Las Vegas at the Innevation Center. We all know how great a venue that is for an event like this. Plus, they’re offering breakfast and lunch at the event and will be doing a hangout after the event where people can ask any questions they didn’t get answered during the class.
If you have a Las Vegas startup company that’s looking to improve your SEO, I highly recommend taking part in this training.